lunes, 8 de abril de 2019

My Autobiography

Hi guys!

I was born on May 3, 2000 in San Bernardo. I'm the third child and the unexpected one. I have a sister called Francisca and a brother called Dante, we're very close to each other. We all went to the same school called Master College, so I never was the 'new kid' on school. I graduated school on 2017 but I decided to study one year at home because I wanted to prepare myself for college and I was try to figure out what university career I like the most.

Since I was a kid I always liked to help people and I always had curious for the human body and how it works, so I always like the Health area but I never knew what university carrer specifically. So I searched information about it and I finally decided that I wanted to study Odontology.

My hobbies are very common like watch Netflix, read books (not frequently like years ago), go out with friends or with my dogs and I also go to the gym but just for running and cardio stuff. I really like movies and I dont care about the genre of the movie but I'm not a big fan of superheros (do not  hate me)

Now I'm study what I like, I feel very happy about my decision, I had know very good friends in spite of the short time we have been in this place but I feel very comfortable with them and with the university in general terms.

raise hand GIF by Nick Jonas

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Is butter a carb? 🍎🍩🍰🍕🍔

I'm a big fan of food, it makes me very happy and I like almost all kind of food but if I eat something  and it has onions on it, I wou...