lunes, 15 de abril de 2019

My Career Choice

Hello again,


When I was a child I always dreamed of being an athlete because I used to have a lot of energy and I used to run all over my house and jump over the couch, but when I became older I realized that these kind of jobs weren't paid very well and also I had an interest in helping people


When I was in school I always said that I was going to be a doctor but I never knew of what kind of doctor I wanted to be, so before I applied for college I started to investigate different areas of medicine, until I realized what I wanted to study Odontology. But I wasn't very sure because I used to think that you cannot work in many areas if you are a dentist. But I was wrong because you can work in several areas and have different types of jobs if you became a dentist, so after all my research about this career I finally decided that I really wanted to study Odontology.

Now that I'm here in this career I really feel that I'm fine with my decision because I like the environment, the people, the place itself, even the subjects but they are too general, I prefer something more specific related to the mouth area. Nevertheless I like the career and everything that has to do with it.

I don't really like to think about future because I think that things work better when they aren´t planned but I would travel a lot if I had the chance (of course doing my work as a dentist) and could help people that really need help and to improve their smiles.

teeth brushing GIF by Michelle Porucznik

4 comentarios:

  1. Im ur fan, I love u<33333333333333333333333333333

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice story, I hope you can travel the world!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I'm glad you are happy with your decision. And I really like your thinking about the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Time to time Diego, in the future you will know that types of jobs is better for you (:

    ResponderEliminar

Is butter a carb? 🍎🍩🍰🍕🍔

I'm a big fan of food, it makes me very happy and I like almost all kind of food but if I eat something  and it has onions on it, I wou...