sábado, 19 de octubre de 2019

Is butter a carb? 🍎🍩🍰🍕🍔

I'm a big fan of food, it makes me very happy and I like almost all kind of food but if I eat something  and it has onions on it, I wouldn't eat it at all. I don't like spicy food that much so Indian food is not my favourite. I'm very simple, I'm happy with pizza and I love pizza. I don't care if is home made or from a restaurant I would probably eat it.

I also like sushi because it has a lot of variety, sushi can contain meat, vegetables, even cheese and I like the most of this combinations. But, last year I went to a sushi restaurant and while I was eating sushi, I found a little piece of plate, I wasn't hurt but I talked to the manager and she gives me a lot of free sushi.

I always think that homemade food is unique. I can eat a lot of things in several places but the food that my mom or my grandma make is special. Everytime that I go to my grandma's house I eat A LOT, she always tells me that I'm too skinny and I need to eat every dessert that she made, of course I can't say no but I feel like I need to roll to get out of that house.
I really like Chilean food, when I spent many time eating things like pizza I get bored and I need to eat things like cazuela. I also think that Chilean food can be very healthy because of the vegetables.
I have a really good relationship with vegetables and fruits, I like all fruits and I like to mix them.

In spite of my love for food I don't know how to cook, I would like to learn how to do it but right know I don't know how to cook most of things.

Resultado de imagen para is butter a carb?

1 comentario:

Is butter a carb? 🍎🍩🍰🍕🍔

I'm a big fan of food, it makes me very happy and I like almost all kind of food but if I eat something  and it has onions on it, I wou...