sábado, 19 de octubre de 2019

Do you ever feel weird?. Love simon💗

My favourite movie ever is Love simon and I'm going to tell you my story about it.

Last year, I was on Facebook when someone (I don't remember who was) sent me the movie trailer, I was very excited because I felt very represented with the story. So, I found out that it was based on a book called Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda that it became my favourite book for a while -because Call me by your name stole my heart- and only took me one day to read it, I was fascinated. 

This book centers on Simon Spier, a regular teenager with a regular family and regular friends. He watch movies with his parents, he drinks too much coffee with his friends and is all very normal, but he has a big secret: he is gay.
He is always trying to hide this secret and be 'normal'. One day he starts to chat with a guy from his school about this things but Simon doesn't know who is this guy, he only knows his nickname: Blue. Instead of this, they started to fall in love but they are too scared of the reaction from the people of the school. One day, a boy from his school called Martin finds this messages and forced Simon to help him because Martin likes Simon's best friend Abby. If Simon can't help Martin, Martin is going to post the messages.
Simon started to suspect of 3 boys from his school and he tries to figure out who is Blue while he is trying to convince Abby to go on a date with Martin. Abby found out the truth and get  mad with Simon; Martin post the messages and everyone find out that Simon is gay. He tells his parents about this and they are really cool with everything. Simon apologyzed with his friends and they support him a lot. Simon post his story online and he writes that he is going to be in a ferries wheel the next day.
Blue finally came and Simon discover that Blue is one of his closest friends called Bram, but Simon never thought that Bram was gay.
They talk about it and Simon is happy because he was talking for months with his friend and he feels that they are falling in love.

I was sad because I used to think that this movie wouldn't get to Chile, but one day my best friend calls me urgently because the premiere of the movie it was going to be the same day of my birthday and she got the tickets for the movie.
I remember being really happy watching this movie while my best friend was literally crying because she told me that Simon was very similar to me and she gets very emotional with the story.
Every time that I feel sad I watch this movie, it always gets me very emotional and it gives me chills. I don't know how but always before I watch this movie I feel better with myself.

I like Simon because I think we are very similar (not just because we both look like twinks) because we are not very extrovert people like most of people expect that 'gay men are', but we are very proud of ourselves. Like Simon, in school I just wanted to be unnoticed and every time that a teacher ask me about what I think of gay rights I felt very uncomfortable and nervious. But now I don't have any problem, I have a family that accepts me and close friends that loves me as I am.
Finally, one of Simon's best friend called Leah is portrayed by Katherine Langford (13 Reasons why) that is one of my favourite actress. Also there is a song is this movie called 'Strawberries and
Cigarettes' that is one of my favourites songs ever, is from Troye Sivan (my favourite singer). 
So, there isn't a thing about this movie that I didn't like. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Is butter a carb? 🍎🍩🍰🍕🍔

I'm a big fan of food, it makes me very happy and I like almost all kind of food but if I eat something  and it has onions on it, I wou...