viernes, 4 de octubre de 2019

The Best Holidays Ever ➽➽➽

Hi, today I'm going to tell you guys about the best holidays ever.
3 years ago I went to Iquique with my dad and we stayed in a hotel for a week. I was a little bit nervous at the beginning because went on a plane for the first time, but it was a great experience. 

I remember that the view was beautiful because you could see many colors between the clouds. You can visit a lot of places like old towns were people used to live many years ago, or you can see big sailboats or go to a boat trip while a guide tell you the history of Iquique.

But my favourite place was the beach, there is a lot of beaches in Iquique and I think that they are very different because of the sand and the ocean. You can do many sports like surf, kayak or paragliding, I specially like the last one because you can see a great view of the city and is very relaxing.

It was the best experience because I remember that I do a lot of things that I never did before and I knew very special people in that place. Also, it was a good experience because of the food that we eat. I visited a seafood restaurant and I used to go every day.
I had so much fun and for the first time I could talk to my dad about things that I couldn't before so our relationship was better since that trip.
I would like to go again.









2 comentarios:

  1. woow! it should be very exciting visit old towns around Iquique :0

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sounds like a very interesting city to visit. I went there too when I was very little but all I can remember was the theater.

    ResponderEliminar

Is butter a carb? 🍎🍩🍰🍕🍔

I'm a big fan of food, it makes me very happy and I like almost all kind of food but if I eat something  and it has onions on it, I wou...